Gold Circle Society
Morton Plant North Bay Hospital's doctors, nurses and dedicated team create a continuous environment of healing and caring that improves the quality of health care and the well-being of future generations. The community, in turn, provides a continuous circle of giving to support new health initiatives and cutting-edge technology that each resident and patient deserves.
Morton Plant North Bay Hospital is the birthplace of health care in West Pasco County. Founded in 1965, the hospital offers comprehensive, high-quality health care services, including cardiology, emergency medicine, oncology, neuroscience, orthopaedics, diabetes care and rehabilitation, as well as general, spine, gynecological, thoracic, vascular, plastic and reconstructive surgeries.
Gold Circle Society members donate $1,000 or more annually to Morton Plant North Bay Hospital as West Pasco's only not-for-profit hospital. Members are recognized on the donor wall in the Jim Mitchell Family Lobby at the hospital.
Benefits of Membership
- About Us
- Your Gifts At Work
How To Give
- Membership Philanthropic Support
- Annual Giving Foundation of Philanthropy
- Planned Giving Creating a Lasting Legacy
- Grateful Patient Program Moving Forward - Giving Back
- Tribute | Memorial Giving Gifts From The Heart
- Team Member Giving We Are Morton Plant Mease
- Recurring Gift Options Electronic Funds Transfer
- Volunteer Giving Back to the Community
- #GivingTuesday December 3, 2013
- Contact Us