Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
Take a look at the new Morton Plant North Bay Hospital and it's easy to see. Improved services. New technology. Larger spaces. Forward-thinking design. We've designed everything in collaboration with our physicians to ensure that all your needs are met.
With the completion of the Starkey Medical Tower and its new Medical Arts Building, Morton Plant North Bay Hospital is well on its way to creating a modern community-based medical complex to serve the West Pasco community for generations to come.
- The four-story, 56,000 square foot Starkey Medical Tower with new private patient rooms, increases the total number of patient beds at Morton Plant North Bay by over 25 percent to 154 beds. The Starkey Medical Tower also includes a new Intensive Care Unit (ICU), cardiac unit, medical surgical unit, new respiratory care services and community education facilities.
- The new three-story, 45,000-square-foot Medical Arts Building is the center for outpatient care and offers an expanded four-bed sleep disorders center, outpatient lab, outpatient rehabilitation services and an enclosed, connected walkway to the main hospital. All patient registration services have been centralized to the Medical Arts building which has a covered walkway connecting it to the hospital. The building also contains offices for primary care physicians and specialists, a new addition to the Morton Plant North Bay campus.
In addition to the Starkey Medical Tower and Medical Arts Building, additional features planned for completion later in 2010 include:
- Renovations to the Mitchell Rehabilitation Hospital
- Renovations to the hospital’s emergency room with four additional beds
- A fitness trail along the hospital’s water retention area with exercise stations
- New physician’s lounge
Our changes and improvements go beyond the four walls of the new building. Our expansion of key services will allow us to make other service improvements. Plus our hospital pharmacy, laboratory and respiratory care areas will be larger and more efficient - all to better meet the needs of our patients and physicians.
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
6600 Madison Street
New Port Richey, FL 34652
Map and Directions
- Morton Plant North Bay Medical Arts Building
6633 Forest Avenue
New Port Richey, FL 34653
Map and Directions